Thursday, December 8, 2011

Research and Replenish

NaNoWriMo has left me a wordless hunchback with carpel tunnel syndrome. Since I have depleted both my fortitude and willingness to summon words this week (that's my story and I'm sticking to it!), let me direct you back to Miss Snark's Bakers Dozen Auction. Bidding has closed, but you can still get an eye-full of what agents are looking for; an easy way to research which agents will be a good fit for your work. Chances are your genre is represented, from YA to adult, fantasy/scifi to literary. Go see what grabs an agent's bids and attention.


As for me, I will replenish this week by drinking from my most favoritest word-fountain of all time: Lord of the Rings.


In regards to whether or not I reached my NaNo goal:




Happy writing and ¡Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment