Tuesday, September 11, 2012

GUTGAA Pitch Polish. And Polish.

Deana BarnhartAnd polish! So goes the life of a pitch. Over at the most awesome Deana Barnhart's Gearing Up To Get An Agent, 111 of us have posted our pitches for just such an adventure. If you have a hankering to lend a hand to my word weary query and first 150 words, you can find them here. And if you have one posted, let me know, and I'll be happy to return the favor. 


Lastly, but most importantly on this day, let me take a moment to say that I shall never forget. 

 

Happy polishing and ¡Buen Provecho!  

3 comments:

  1. That photo is incredible. So symbolic and painful. It's perfect for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo. Really makes you think about how blessed we are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember where I was during 9-11. Some things are just seared in your brain.

    ReplyDelete