Monday, May 14, 2012

First Love's Blogfest - My Fabulous Four









Today is the First Loves Blogfest! Your first movie, first music (song/band,) first book, and first person. Four loves, one blogfest! Thanks to Alex J Cavanaugh for hosting :) 






Buy Godzilla's Revenge on DVD


First Movie: Godzilla's Revenge. Ah, I might aswell put Godzilla as my first love, too. But I won't. This one had so many Toho monsters in it - I was in heaven! Anyone else remember World Beyond on Saturday mornings?

First Music: So many! I think I have to go with Sugar, Sugar by the Archies. Bubble Gum music and preschool. A match made in sugar heaven.






First book: The Monster at the End of this Book. No question. 












monkees main 3Finally, First Person: Did I mention Godzilla already? Well, if I must go with in my own species, I'll have to go with Peter Tork of the Monkees. I took turns falling in love with each one of them, but Peter was the first.






Yeah. I'm old :) 
Click here for the complete blogfest list.


Happy hopping and ¡Buen Provecho! 

28 comments:

  1. Haha, I LOVE Sugar Sugar! It always puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing wrong with odd- you embrace it well. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm much older than you, as I don't remember any of these, apart from the Monkees - and they were one of my daughter's favourites at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Godzilla rules! It's fun to watch every once in a while when it shows up on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see these 'first' replies and get to know bloggers better. I've been saying that on all these posts, but IT IS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I saw Godzilla and instantly decided to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Archie! OMGosh. It's been SO long since I've listened to that. Wow. Talk about flashbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Monkees, especially Davey Jones!! And you're not old, just well-seasoned, like me! I'm a new follower via the First Loves Blogfest. Nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. grover... he is the original blueman group!

    We all love something...right!
    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Howlin' Wolf Records: On-Line Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I used to live for Monster Movie week and weekends!
    Thanks for participating in my blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi fellow blogfester here. Gozilla was fun. I think it deserves a sequel or prequel.

    The Spinster’s Vow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Enid! I couldn't get enough of Godzilla when I was a kid :)

      Delete
  12. I love Sugar Sugar! :) Nice pick. And we own The Monster at the End of This Book. It's pretty much awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! I love it! Gozilla... too awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Godzilla, Grover, and Sugar Sugar??? Sa-weet! Nice 1st picks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved godzilla, and mothra!! You are awesome, my friend :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I'm late!
    Godzilla! What a great pick!
    Love the Monkees!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that Grover book, he's my favorite of the Sesame Street characters! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great choices! I had never heard about The Monster at the End of the Book until I was married with kids. It was my husbands favorite and now my kids want to read it almost every night. I can't believed I missed it all these years:)

    ReplyDelete